What are the requirements?
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age to rent but those under 25 years old are assessed an underage fee
- Renter must have a valid US driver’s license
- Renter must have a valid credit card (no prepaid)
- Full cost of rental is charged at time of rental plus additional $250 security deposit
Are there any special requirements?
- Renter must provide proof of insurance before rental
- Insurance must be in renter’s name
- Renter’s insurance must have “State minimums” of insurance coverage
Please contact AUTOLINK RENTAL for more details.
What are the insurance requirements?
Proof of insurance and verification is required on all rental vehicles.
Renters Collision Protection (RCP)?
RCP coverage is optional insurance coverage offered by AUTOLINK RENTAL available for purchase at $27 per day with a $250 deductible.
How much are the rates for additional driver and additional miles?
- Up to 2 additional drivers are acceptable per contract; cost is $9 per day per qualified additional driver
- All additional drivers must be present at time of rental
- Additional driver must be 21 years or older
- Additional miles are .25 cents per mile automatically charged at the end of the rental
What are the cash rental requirements?
- Renter must meet the AUTOLINK RENTAL license and age requirements; cash renter must provide all requested documentation prior to renting vehicle
- Proof of insurance to be verified by AUTOLINK RENTAL representative during or before vehicle pickup
- Full rental amount paid before or during pickup plus additional $250 security deposit and any other deposits deemed appropriate by AUTOLINK RENTAL.
What is the Smoke-Free Policy?
We request all clients to refrain from smoking inside our vehicles in consideration to other renters and to avoid the penalty fee of $250 which goes towards ridding the vehicle of cigarette smell and residue.
What is the policy for vehicle returns?
- Vehicle must be returned during normal business hours. Returning vehicle after business hours without prior arrangement with the office incurs $500 penalty fee
- Renter returning vehicle 2 to 3 hours after rental duration will be assessed a $35 hourly fee, after 3 hours of late return the full daily rate applies
- Any indication of tampering with vehicle or vandalism will incur extra charges and authorities will be notified
- Renter returning dirty vehicle will be assessed up to $350 charge, depending on the state of the vehicle